A Uganda free from HIV and AIDS, Maternal and Child Mortality and where women and girls live to their full potential.
OAFLA Uganda exists to provide a strategic platform for stakeholder and community engagement towards the elimination of HIV and AIDS, the promotion of maternal and child health and the empowerment of women and girls.
- To be a catalyst of multi-sectoral engagements for improved HIV/AIDS, Maternal and child health outcomes and the empowerment of women and girls
- To engage leadership at all levels (Political, religious, cultural and opinion leaders to fast track the national HIV/AIDS response, reduction of Maternal and child mortality, and the empowerment of women and girls
- To influence policy and decision making processes for improved service delivery in HIV/AIDS, , Maternal and child health and the empowerment of women and girls
- To build strategic partnerships and synergies at national, regional and international levels for sharing of best practices, learning and resource mobilization
- To ensure program and financial sustainability for OAFLA UG